By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to setup Transparent Top Menu across all pages?

S

Satish Dommeti

I am using a Astra theme demo site (Interior Design Firm) and making changes with Elementor. All pages are configured with transparent top menu that supports my page banner to be visible except for Contact page. When I attempt to edit this page, I am permitted to create a section below the top menu space. I am not able to select any hidden section (if any).
Thanks for your attention.
Top Menu Bar Section.PNG

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

You need to check your page templates it sounds like you have 2 main nav menus.

So one page templates is applied for your home/service/about/testimonials/ pages

whilst your contact page is using another page template

elementor official
S

Satish Dommeti

You may be right. However, Tried searching under Templates. I could not find one.
Selected Edit with Elementor for Contact and Testimonial pages. Both pages follow "Default" template. While on "Testimonial" page I cannot see Logo, whereas I can view them on "Contact" page Top Main Menu but cannot select this section.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

If I remember correctly Astra some times use a setting in the theme customizer but I can't find the setting - best just ask their support desk

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official