By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to set my Elementor Archive Page as my Home Page.

C

citizen0ftheworld

Hello,

I am new in both Wordpress and Elementor. I tried to do a movie reviews website following the following tutorial and I managed to create two templates with Elementor. One template is an "Archive" which shows a search bar and a list of all the reviewed movies, and the other page is "Single" which holds information about each movie specifically. I have also used Toolset to setup a Movies Post Type and a few Taxonomies.

Now I am having problems showing these 2 templates into my final website. How can I set the Archive page I created with Elementor as my Home Page? The "Pages" category in Wordpress is completely blank and the only thing I can see in the website are the Header & Footer I created with Elementor.

I have tried this website two times, one with the default theme and one with an Astra theme in case something was wrong there, but the results were the same.

Then I tried to make a new page inside the "Pages" category with Elementor, however the Elementor "Archive Posts" menu shows nothing, whereas using the same menu in my Archive template revealed every movie.

TL;DR I was trying to have the Archive template I prepared with Elementor as the Home Page and then have at least one more Page Type that will change depending on the movie. I do have the 2 templates as I would like them separately, but I cannot make them appear in my website.

elementor official
elementor official