By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question How to set a static template

I

imabigfoot

What I mean by this is, is there a way to create a custom template where you can put it on x number of pages, change it on each of those pages, and have the template remain unchanged? I realize my wording might be a little confusing so I will provide an example. I am trying to create multiple product pages and as such I want to use a template to keep styling as consistent as possible. However, anytime I change the template I've inserted it changes it across all pages where the template is inserted. Is there any way to get around this?

Thanks!

FxMan

FxMan

I think if you save the page after you insert the template, instead of re-saving the template, that might do what you want.
If you edit the template, it will be applied to every page that template is used on.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official