By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to save Author Box for future re-use

eugene

eugene

Hello all,

I am new here. I tried to find an answer in previous threads but could not. I'm new to Elementor so please forgive me for asking basic question. I made changes to Author Box to get author's bio information to the way I like. But I did that in the individual post and I would like to be able to re-use the same author box in all posts , written by that author. Is there any way to save my changes into some kind of template, that I can then re-use in others posts instead keep editing author box in individual posts ?

Basically, I guess, I'm asking if there is a way to make "global" author box that I can use/insert in all my posts ?

Thank you in advance.

elementor official
eugene

eugene

Never mind. I figured it out. RIght-click and select "Save Global" .. Duh.. Feel free to remove this post.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official