By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to remove thumbnail links with Elementor

D

dolsma1

Hi,
I am using a GeneratePress child theme and have Elementor to help build my homepage and category pages.
When I build the pages using a grid/card layout, two links point to every post – the image thumbnail and the post title.
I would like to remove the link from the image, so that only the post title is linked to the post.
If it helps, the class of the image thumbnail is elementor-post__thumbnail__link.
Please note I do not want to just hide or disable the link, I want to actually remove the < a > tag.
If there is a function I can insert into my functions.php or if someone can tell me where this code is located so that I can remove it, that would be great.

elementor official
elementor official