By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to remove section border line on editable Navbar

deaf2work

deaf2work

Hiya

I am a noob in this forum. Hope you all well and able to assist me on this occasion.

I have been trying to remove this particular section "underline" or bottom line of a section which is not transparent and showing a black line. I have been all over the settings and I cannot figure out how it got there.

Can anyone point me in the right direction how to remove it (picture attached with red arrow on the unwanted black line)?

navbar.png

Many thanks

Wheelz

Wheelz

It looks like there is a bottom border on the section where you've put the menu. Click on the section editing button itself
Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 10.23.42.png

and then go to Style and look for Border. Make sure that on normal and hover it's set to none.

Hope this helps

Kieran

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official