By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How to remove second vertical scrollbar?

J

johncarter_oz

Hi, I have a website and on 1 page, I have 2 vertical scrollbars showing.
I have never experienced this in Elementor and wondering if anyone else has experienced it?
Because I am new here... I was unable to link :( but I have attached an image although nobody can inspect the code of the web page...
I have tried some CSS hacks, but they don't seem to work. It would be good for me to understand why this has happened and the best solution.
Thank you & regards
John

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 8.23.05 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 8.23.05 pm.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 831
J

johncarter_oz

Okay, I guess nobody has any idea... so I have tried to recreate the issue... and i have found where the page breaks.
I am using a TAB plugin called Elegant Tabs.
When I put this plugin into an Elementor section using Elementor Full Width template (I have not tried other templates) it all works fine UNTIL I add an Elementor Shape Divider to the bottom... Mountains is the shape I use... anyway... as soon as I add this AND save it... the dual scroll bars appear.
As soon as I remove the shape divider... and save it... the extra scroll bar dissappears...
I can do this back and forth and I get the same result.
I use the shape divider in other sections on the same page... and it works...
so there is some conflict between Elementor and Elegant Tabs Plugin....

Now.. that I have identified the issue... does anyone know what I should do next (apart from telling the author)

Thank you
Regards
John

J

johncarter_oz

ok.... it gets worse...
I can have shape dividers in section BEFORE the section containing the Elegant Tabs but not in ANY section after the section with Elegant Tabs!

J

johncarter_oz

Since there is nobody here from Elementor... Can anyone share their experience? If I subscribe to the pro version, do they fix bugs? or do they just say I need to live with these kind of problems till they get around to it? Thank you

J

johncarter_oz

Well, I must compliment the author of Elegant Tabs!!!!
They responded within 24 hours and explained it was the PHLOX theme... that is causing the issue... If anyone is frustrated with Elementor tabs not being linkable then Elegant Tabs does a great job and provides great support...
Now I need to raise this with Phlox!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official