By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to remove Links that appear on the live website but are not visible under Editing with Elementor

G

gavinwehlburg

On my main landing page I have a line of text ="Simple to understand, Simple to implement and Simple to use". I have ended up with certain words (all across the site),such as in this case, "Simple" that have now appeared as links. This appears to me to possibly be a Global Site setting or trigger which I dont know how to fix. If you edit the page in Elementor, the word "Simple" is not a link. If you go to the live website and right click on "Simple" to inspect, it is clearly designated by the html coding used, as a link. These links then open pages that I have not created?? My Tag line has words such as "Governance" or "Risk", in addition to a number of other words and definitely exclude the word "Simple" which are now also links but dont see any correlation. I would be appreciative of your help to understand what's happened and how to correct it. Kind regards Gavin

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official