By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How to prevent the post widget to reload the page?

A

Alain

Hi

When I click on the pagination of the post widget, then the page reloads and moves to the top of the page (which in my opinion is nonsense and mystifies the user).
I want the page to stay at the same position and not moving to the top when clicking on the pagination.

Does anybody know how to do that?

Kind regards
Alain

R

Richard Schouw

I have the same similar problem and i can't seem to solve this. Also not getting answered at the Facebook community...

Did you manage to resolve this?

L

lari

Nothing to add to this except to say I have the same problem. I'm looking at getting a paid posts carousal just to make life easier.

R

Richard Schouw

Nothing to add to this except to say I have the same problem. I'm looking at getting a paid posts carousal just to make life easier.
Support contacted me telling there's nothing they can do about this.. They told me to ask my question at the FB group Elementor+Which Plugin. I asked there but i don't get any reply from anyone...

Really frustrating because it has to be possible!

L

lari

Support contacted me telling there's nothing they can do about this.. They told me to ask my question at the FB group Elementor+Which Plugin. I asked there but i don't get any reply from anyone...

Really frustrating because it has to be possible!
Thanks for the update, very good of you - it seems to be a neglected child. Compared with the excellence of of Elementors other widgets it really is in quite poor shape. No arrows, no sliding, updates the page to update itself. It badly needs some attention.

R

Richard Schouw

Thanks for the update, very good of you - it seems to be a neglected child. Compared with the excellence of of Elementors other widgets it really is in quite poor shape. No arrows, no sliding, updates the page to update itself. It badly needs some attention.
Yes it's a shame.. Support told me that they added it to the to-do list but i have my doubts...

How did you work around this? I still want a few of my products to be displayed on the frontpage and the rest when they click the pagination buttons..

L

lari

Yes it's a shame.. Support told me that they added it to the to-do list but i have my doubts...

How did you work around this? I still want a few of my products to be displayed on the frontpage and the rest when they click the pagination buttons..
Hi. Life is too short when trying to solve an issue above my pay grade with little or no support. I have urged my friend to renew her license for the Jet carousel widget from Crocobloc. Crocobloc are one of those rare companies that allow you to just buy single widgets rather than a load of them just to be able to use the one. I already use it, it works so well I adapted it to use as a testimonials rotator as well. It's 34 dollars for a years licence, and it keeps working after the licence has run out. I need to update it because the outdated version clashes with the recent Ekementor upgrade. I thought I'd see if I could save my friend 24 dollars by seeing if there was now a workable alternative in Elementor. Obviously, there isn't! If you want to see it in action, then (I don't think the forum allows URL's if memory serves) Google Samantha Davey Hypnotherapy Devon. The posts carousel is at the footer. The testimonials carousel is on the home page as well as the testimonials page. I created a simpler one of the BWRT page. Good luck!

L

lari

Hi. Life is too short when trying to solve an issue above my pay grade with little or no support. I have urged my friend to renew her license for the Jet carousel widget from Crocobloc. Crocobloc are one of those rare companies that allow you to just buy single widgets rather than a load of them just to be able to use the one. I already use it, it works so well I adapted it to use as a testimonials rotator as well. It's 34 dollars for a years licence, and it keeps working after the licence has run out. I need to update it because the outdated version clashes with the recent Ekementor upgrade. I thought I'd see if I could save my friend 24 dollars by seeing if there was now a workable alternative in Elementor. Obviously, there isn't! If you want to see it in action, then (I don't think the forum allows URL's if memory serves) Google Samantha Davey Hypnotherapy Devon. The posts carousel is at the footer. The testimonials carousel is on the home page as well as the testimonials page. I created a simpler one of the BWRT page. Good luck!
Sorry! It's 24 dollars! My typo.

L

lari

Thanks for the information! Website looks nice btw :)
Thank you very much! My next one will be greatly influenced by the YouTube tutorials and (free) plugin by Oooh Boi. His approach to using Elementor, and his plugin that extends the use and functionality of existing Elementor tools, are revolutionising the way I think about site design. The tutorials are quite straightforward with extraordinary results.

R

Richard Schouw

Thank you very much! My next one will be greatly influenced by the YouTube tutorials and (free) plugin by Oooh Boi. His approach to using Elementor, and his plugin that extends the use and functionality of existing Elementor tools, are revolutionising the way I think about site design. The tutorials are quite straightforward with extraordinary results.
Cool! I am going to take a look at his video's! Good luck with your next projects.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official