By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question How to place my slider ABOVE my menu ?

H

hugovpy

Hello everyone !

I can't get my slider above my menu. The slider is created with Revolution Slider: I therefore use a shortcode that I place at the top of my web page, but I would like the menu that I created with the builder theme to be placed below my slider.

I would like to get something like on this template: (I can't place an URL because I don't have enough credit, but the theme is on Themeforest / BeTheme (the one at 59$) / "Portfolio" template)

Thank you so much !

I

indigo-sites

Hi hugovpy,

to answer your questions its important to know: are you using Elementor Pro or the free version?

In Pro, it should be very easy for you
. Use the theme builder. You just need to edit your header. And add a shortcode-section obove the menu. Put your slider-shortcode in and save the new header. Thats it.

For free version: I think I have an Idea for the free version too. Not optimal, perhaps there are better ways. I think the theme builder is not in the free version. But I'm not sure of all the differences of elementor free / pro. I'm just a user too. So If you're using the free version:
  • Where do you want the slider to be shown just on specific pages ( like frontpage ) or on the whole website?
  • What about the menu widget: Are you able to use the menu widget in the free version? Or is this widget part of pro version?
  • Are you able to change a site template to canvas in free version?

Sorry for my bad english, Greetz from germany, indigo

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official