By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to move whole column to any location on page?

R

Robbity

Sorry, this is a very basic question as I'm new to elementor.

I want to move the text & logo on the page to the left. (Screenshot attached)
Ideally, I don't want to use custom positioning as I want the page to be as responsive as possible.

Is there any way to simply move the entire column?

Thanks

elementor official

Attachments

Tonio

Tonio

Not a bad question because you would expect that you can do that in a drag and drop editor. But it doesn't work exactly like that in elementor. You can't drag a column. You can drag elements and drop them in a column though.
But of course there isn't an empty column to the right side of the picture where you can drop your content in. And it isn't possible to just add a column to an already created section.
So what you should do: add a new section by clicking on the + in the blue section handle. Make sure that it has two columns. Now you can drag the content from the old section into the new section. If it looks right you can delete the old section.

elementor official
elementor official