By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How to make uniform image aspect ratio in gallery and remove image title in gallery

B

blake champlain

Hello all,
I'm new to this realm. But learning. The question remains the same as the title.

How do I make my images in a gallery have the same aspect ratio?

How do I remove the title of an image in the gallery view? It defaults as the file name.

Thank you,
Blake

B

blake champlain

Ive solved the mystery of the image title. Still looking for help with making uniform aspect ratios in the gallery. Thank you!

Foden

Foden

Hi Blake, I think I resolved the same issue you describe by changing my settings so that every new image uploaded automatically saves a 300 x 300 thumbnail. Use thumbnails in your gallery and then you have a uniform image size.

From Wordpress dashboard, go to Settings, Media and then tick the box under thumbnail size that says crop to exact dimensions.

Should work.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official