By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to make single posts open within an Elementor designed page v.s. WP default Blog post layout?

B

Betty64

Hi, I am moving a lot of 'articles' from Joomla to WP (already done as posts in categories).
Now I created a Page, to display the list of these posts, using Elementor for the design.
The client wants the typical Mainbody (60%) and sidebar (40%) which is easy to do with Elementor, and also with the Theme settings for WP.
BUT
The problem is, I can't keep the same overall look on the WP sidebar as the one I created with Elementor for when each post is clicked...
How can I make the posts open up like they are opening within the Elementor created body/sidebar look?

Hopefully someone has the solution, I'd rather not have to redo all the posts with Elementor

B

Betty64

I figured it out, awesome video here, hope it can stay for others with same headache. If not, moderators simply remove the text please :)
In YouTube, search for this guy: LivingWithPixels

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official