By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How to make page sit between two columns?

M

mihnea912

Hello,

I am new to web design and new to Elementor and I hope I can find someone nice enough to help me with a few indications. English is not my first language, so I hope to explain myself the best way I can.

I am using Elementor and Astra theme to build my website.

The final design I hope to achieve for my page is as follows: I want my website to have an encased page effect; I want the content of my website to overlap a static, single color background. Another way to put it is that I want my pages to exist at all times between two columns of a color I choose (let's say, between two columns of grey).

The problem is that the background color of each block of content goes beyond the margin where the written content ends. I do not want that. I want my website to look like it is overlapping a static, grey background.

How do I achieve this look? I would prefer a non-css solution, but I will take any solution you are good enough to offer.

Thank you kindly,
Andrew

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official