By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to make my nav bar fluid with all types of screens/resizes of browsers?

Tonio

Tonio

Well, technically it might be possible. You can set the size of the fonts for every screen and then it might fit. But it will get unreadably small, and the buttons probably to small to use on a touch screen. The real problem is your design, Elementor can't solve that for you.

Frankly, I think you try to cram a lot of buttons and menu's on your screen, even several in one row, and some even with long texts in it. I think that is the real problem. You have three rows of navbars (or are the big icons not clickable?) and yet another button under the picture. Most actions can be done by clicking in several places.. I kinda get lost in your design. If I may give a blunt advice, loose half of the menu's. It will make navigation much more clear. Elementor let's you use different designs for different screensizes too, so you can make a different one for mobile phones.

elementor official
nico_belgio

nico_belgio

What do you think about a horizontal scrollable navigation? I mean.. Your top nav, it's obviously not scalable, but you could try to make it scrollable on mobile devices, adjusting your design to that.

elementor official
elementor official