By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to make Hamburger menu to close after scrolling to a section in a single page website

M

Muhammad Akhtar

Is it possible to make hamburger menu to be closed by itself after selecting a menu item that is pointing to a section on the page? I am using off-canvas menu.

elementor official
Last edited:
R

ryaan

Edit header.
Select Nav Menu
Mobile Drop down
Mobile breakpoint = Mobile <768px
Full Width = YES
Save
Done.

elementor official
Last edited:
M

Muhammad Akhtar

Ryaan,
Thanks for replying! Just realized that the information was not sufficient enough to explain the issue I have.

I am using two menus for desktop in an ElementorEK header because in future I might use mega menu option. I am hiding the menu in the center on mobile devices. that is working fine.Now,on the right I have an icon liked to an Elementor popup menu, the one I need help with. I have single page scrolling website. I want to have the popup to be closed by itself after selecting an item and having scrolled to the section but the menu remains open thus covering the content underneath it.
Hope it helps to help me!

See screen shot below.

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official