By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How to keep image size ratio in the flipbox ?

Totor

Totor

Hi everybody,

I would like to use flipbox to show tarot cards on my blog, with image on recto, text on verso.
I tried a lot of plugins, but my problem remains : as soon as i resize the screen windows (or watch on mobile),the verso size doesn't fit at all anymore with the image ratio on verso... o_O

I saw the perfect exemple on a website, but it is made with WPBakery, so i start wondering if it is even possible..

What I want to do :
capture1.JPG

________________________________________________________________________________________

capture-2.jpg

And so that all stay perfectly even when changing sreen window's size.

Last edited:
Totor

Totor

I finally i find the answer : i didn't saw the little little icons in the flipbox menu to change the type of device : desktop, mobile, smartphone. So I have to adust for each one... a lot of work ! 78 cards * 3 devices = 234 settings !

I have a new problem : i want to see a borderline ONLY on the flip side of the card, but it look like impossible?

Totor

Totor

I find the solution for the borderline. I had to uss custom CSS in the Elementor menus element. The full code is this one :

selector .eael-elements-flip-box-rear-container{
border-width: 1px !important;
border-style: solid !important;
border-color: rgb(164, 164, 164) !important;
}

Totor

Totor

And now a NEW PROBLEM !
I would like to put a Title (with link) ABOVE each Flipbox and that it does't turn but stay fixed (look at the images on my 1st post).
I can't find it on Elementor... Can someone help ? :)

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official