By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to integrate an Elementor Landing Page to AWeber?

G

Gloria

Does anyone how to integrate A Weber to a Landing Page I created with Elementor? Please help!!!
Thanks,
Gloria

elementor official
dhanmer

dhanmer

Install a plugin called MailOptin. This lets you connect to your Aweber and you can then design your opin form and decide where you want it to appear. It's also a free plugin :)

elementor official
dhanmer

dhanmer

Thank you for your help! I will do that
No problem, let me know if it works. If it doesn't, I'll have a think and see if there are any other options for you.

elementor official
G

Gloria

Hello: I did download the mail opin plug in but I am not sure how to work it out. I am very new at all this.
I have a another question. I was checking into the pro version.... But it says that is good for One Site. I'm not sure if is for one WP Site and then been able to create different landing pages under the same site, or you can only create one lading page..... Not tot sure.! Sorry, very "newbie" question

elementor official
elementor official