By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to fix single product display issue when using Elementor Pro and WooCommerce product addons extension?

M

Margaret Reach

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and hope that one of you brilliant people can help me resolve a conflict between Elementor Pro and WooCommerce product addons.

I've updated a WooCommerce product using the WooCommerce product addons extension - simply added a short text addon (name) to the product. For some reason, the product display shows the custom addon 'munged' together with the Add to Cart section. Any custom addon that I include with the product is anchored to the Add to Cart section. According to WooCommerce, there is a conflict between Elementor and WooCommerce.

WooCommerce support says that it's an Elementor styling issue and I need to contact Elementor support (which I've done, but haven't received an answer). I've attached a snippet of the html code that is causing a problem, along with the product display.

My questions:
1) Has anyone experienced this issue and is there a workaround?
2) Is there any other product addon extension that is more likely to work well with Elementor?
3) How long does it take to get support from Elementor support team? I feel like it's a black hole and I'm not sure how long before I can expect some help.

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide!

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official