By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to edit snippets whilst having elementor?

M

mtmint

Hi everyone

When I wanted to change the snippet of my homepage in wordpress, I noticed something strange. I could no longer edit it within the wordpress dashboard. When I now click on edit page I am immediately redirect to the screen that gives me the option to edit this page with elementor.

Some visuals:

When I click here:

1elementor.JPG

I am forwarded to this screen:

1elementor2.JPG

So as you can see I have 2 options:

1) I click on "Edit with elemantor" but I have not seen any options to adjust snippets with elementor
2) I click on "Back to wordpress editor" but then I get a notification saying "Please note that you are Wordpress default editor. Your current layout, design and content might break".

This seems a bit strange to me... Am I missing something here? Obviously, having optimized snippets is very important for SEO purposes but as far as I can see, with elementor I can only adjust them by risking layout issues...

Am I wrong here? Anyone else that can tell me how to safely adjust snippets within wordpress (or with elementor)?

Thank you very much. I apologize if this is a stupid question. I am only a beginner.

elementor official
elementor official