By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to dynamically set "options" field in radio/select/checkbox form fields from ACF custom field ?

Samoreen

Samoreen

[Sorry - I initially posted this in the wrong forum]

Hi,

I'm setting up a form in an Elementor template and I'd like to populate the "Options" setting with values retrieved from an ACF custom field. I have tried to use the "dynamic" button and pointed the value to a "text area" custom field containing all the options. This doesn't work.

So, I don't know how to proceed. Which type of ACF custom field should I use ? How should I retrieve its contents to automatically populate the "Options" field of the radio form field settings ? If the Radio form field type allows me to use the Dynamic feature, I must be able to dynamically retrieve the contents of the "Options" field from somewhere. Otherwise, it's useless.

Thanks very much in advance.

Patrick

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official