By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to display a page (or a custom post) in a popup?

riczito

riczito

Hi,

I have Elementor Pro. I would like to be able to dynamically display either a page from my site, or a custom post from my site, in a popup using the Elementor Popup Builder. Is this possible?

Example : I have a series of custom posts containing product details. I would like to be able to display a particular product's details in a popup, when the user clicks on a link.

If it isn't possible to do it via custom posts, I would like to do it via single pages. How do I configure a popup to display a page from my site?
Thanks!
Ric

elementor official
S

scavaliere

Hello!
You should configure a popup inserting a premade template or use dynamic listing.
There are many plugins which do this thing.

elementor official
riczito

riczito

Hi ! Thanks for your reply. Though I'm afraid I don't fully understand. By "pre-made template" do you mean one of the ones in Popup Builder's library? Why would I need to do that?

I just want to show some pages (e.g. my FAQ page) in the popup when the visitor clicks on a button or a link. Doesn't seem like that's so much to ask, right?

elementor official
S

scavaliere

Hello @riczito ! Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Elementor Pro has a widget called template which you can insert inside a popup as any other widget. So you can prepare a page template and embed it inside a popup!

elementor official
R

rasoul

Hi hope this is gonna be helpful ,
1- go to elemntor template section in your dashboard
2-from top click on add new
3-from the box that pops up choose pop up
4-name it
5-close the library of the popup
6-here you have plenty of option,don't get confused,it is like editing a section on a page
7- first click on the white area in the background to be able to see the popup settings including the width,height and ...
8-adjust the option above to get you own style
9-drop any widget you need anything can be put here
10-after finishing,save it and from the eye icon on bottom left set your conditions
11-you can tell where,which page,post,archive.... you want to show or exclude it from showing
12-you can say how it is triggered,by user clicking,scrolling down ...
hope this helps

elementor official
R

rasoul

Hi hope this is gonna be helpful ,
1- go to elemntor template section in your dashboard
2-from top click on add new
3-from the box that pops up choose pop up
4-name it
5-close the library of the popup
6-here you have plenty of option,don't get confused,it is like editing a section on a page
7- first click on the white area in the background to be able to see the popup settings including the width,height and ...
8-adjust the option above to get you own style
9-drop any widget you need anything can be put here
10-after finishing,save it and from the eye icon on bottom left set your conditions
11-you can tell where,which page,post,archive.... you want to show or exclude it from showing
12-you can say how it is triggered,by user clicking,scrolling down ...
hope this helps
you can also have lots of options for how emerge into the page,transparency,close button,closing automatically after seconds,animation on entrance and ....

elementor official
riczito

riczito

Hi guys. Thanks very much for the help. I'm afraid it doesn't really answer my question though - I know how to make a popup, and I know how to add a template to it. What I need, is for that template to display EXISTING pages from my site. I have around 90 pages (product descriptions) that I would like to have appear in popups. They all use the same template. I have put it into a popup, but I can't figure out how to get the popup to show different products (Product 1, Product 2 etc) when different buttons are clicked. I have a nasty feeling that it isn't possible, and that I'm going to have to manually create 90 different popups...

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official