By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to create a side navigation which displays content to right?

D

Digital Aboo

Hello All,

Please I need help to create a page side navigation that controls the content that displays to the right of the page. More like WP dashboard. I want to be able to press an item on the page navigation (which is on the left) and have the content of the navigation item display to the right of the page.

I hope i made this clear enough to understand what I struggling with to be able to get the right guidance.

I will appreciate your helps. Thanks in Advance

elementor official
michi323

michi323

Paste this into your Custom CSS in Ocean WP:

.elementor-nav-menu a {
flex-wrap: wrap;
justify-content: center;
}
.elementor-nav-menu a > i {
width: 100%;
font-size: 32px;
text-align: center;
}
.elementor-nav-menu .sub-arrow {
position: absolute;
right: 5px;
top: 50%;
transform: rotate(-90deg);
padding: 0;
}
.sub-menu.elementor-nav-menu--dropdown {
box-shadow: 0 0px 0px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.06),0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.08),inset 10px -20px 20px -10px rgba(0,0,0,0.08);
background: #fff;
height: 100vh !important;
position: fixed !important;
top: 0 !important;
left: 600px !important;
margin: 0 !important;
overflow-y: auto;
}

elementor official
N

NOWCFO

Hello All,

Please I need help to create a page side navigation that controls the content that displays to the right of the page. More like WP dashboard. I want to be able to press an item on the page navigation (which is on the left) and have the content of the navigation item display to the right of the page.

I hope i made this clear enough to understand what I struggling with to be able to get the right guidance.

I will appreciate your helps. Thanks in Advance
HI! I am trying to do the same. And having a hard time finding a simple solution. Does the code that is given to us by [B]michi323[/B] only address the nav structure? (p.s what is Ocean WP?)

What abut the content that needs to be displayed on the right? The displayed content on the right (or left) needs to be editable as a
regular page with text, images, links. Can all this be done by elementor blocks instead of code?

elementor official
elementor official