By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How to create a fade in and out text from the left to the right?

N

nem

Hello,

I have been trying to reproduce the Iphone 12 Pro page from Apple.com, apple.com/iphone-12-pro/, using Astra pro and Elementor pro. The page is quite easy to reproduce and it can be done quickly. However, there is something that I did not manage to do, at least not as aesthetically.

If you look for instance at the first title, "Less bezel, more screen", the title appears on scroll by fading from the right to the left. It is very similar to the transparency scrolling effect available with Elementor Pro, but still not the same. My question is very simple, how to do it? With Elementor Pro you can reproduce everything else from the website almost identically, but not that. It's a shame that a simple scrolling effect option is not available for that.

If you scroll slowly you will see that the first 2 words appear almost instantly but the rest of the title appears as described above. I thought it could be done by using a simple fade in transparency scrolling effect on the first words and by adding a black triangle with a shadow that moves at a different pace while scrolling. I tried that and the result was not that smooth.

Hence, I came here to ask you if there is a way to do that type of parallax effects with another plugin or some imagination?

Thank you very much in advance.

Nem

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official