By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How to center title and excerpt with column in mobile viewport?

R

riccardo74

Hi to all,
I need your your help on how to find a solution for my issue.

In my "recent post" page I create 1 row 1 column and moved title and excerpt using "content padding = 75px" on Style-->Box properties for the first post, and the same ways for the second and third:

It works perflectly on Desktop and Ipad layout but not on mobile view because title and excerpt are misaligned respect column content due to "content padding = 75px". Infact to obtain that specific layout for desktop and ipad I used "Image position = RIGHT" and "Image width = 50%" but these configs are not stored on mobile viewport, infact they applied to all viewport desktop/mobile/ipad. I mean I can't store "Image position = RIGHT" and "Image width = 50%" only for desktop and ipad. It applies to all viewport. So, when I switch to mobile viewport, title and excerpt are corrupted and misaligned.

I thought to find this solution: create a row content with 2 columns instead of 1 and put on the first one (left) only title and excerpt and in the second (right) only the thumbnail image. But to center title and excerpt with right column image (as in actual layout) I have to create content padding on top to reach the middle of column, but when I switch to mobile viewport this effect is noticeable, infact there is more space between header and first title. Any solution?

Is it possible to obtain the same effect using dymanic title? I mean on left column put only title and excerpt and on the right column put only the thumbnail instead of using Post Widget for both?

Thank you very much for your help in advance,
Riccardo

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official