By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to center Quote of the Day Widget?

O

olealbrecht

Hi everybody,

I use a widget called "Quote of the Day" to display a daily quote on the frontpage of my website: ramanamaharshizitate.de

My problem is:

1. For the quote to be a centered block below the title, I had to use custom width and absolute positioning. This works fine for my PC with 1920x1080 and for my smartphone (iphone5se) as well.
2. However, when i reduce the size of my browser window or change to a lower resolution the quote block moves to the left of the frontpage and is no longer in line with the title.
3. When I use default positioning, the quote is aligned to the left side and very long, which doesn't look very good.

My question:

Is there any possibility to center the quote as is it is now without having these (responsiveness) problems?

Thanks in advance and best wishes,

Ole

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official