By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to Center Product on Mobile

K

kcnau9

Hi! I just recently purchased Elementor Pro and I love it, but it is all still pretty new to me and I'm just learning as I go along by trial and error. I am not a developer so Elementor has been really awesome in helping me design my website.

I have run into a problem when I am trying to optimize my shop page for mobile devices.

I am using the products widget in Elementor to display my products. I would like the product to be displayed in the center of the page, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I have tried playing with alignments, margins, and paddings of all the columns and sections involved but I can't seem to get it to do what I want. I also can't resize the product image to make it larger so the edges fill up the column (the blue lines). As I eventually add new products, I want them to all be centered in a single column so users can easily just scroll down to view them all.

Here is a picture of my current mobile layout:

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 2.58.54 PM.png

I don't often post on forums for help so please let me know how I can better describe my issue if it's unclear.

Thank you!
Kennedy :)

elementor official
Last edited:
T

Trayee Pradhan

Hi I am also new with elementor. I tried some tips to resolve same issue. Either You can make 3 columns and place image into the middle one or you can change the settings of the image to absolute positioning and customise by dragging.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official