By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to center blocks in elementor?

S

sgtaylor0621

Hi guys,

I'm currently using elementor and realized that the text blocks I'm inserting aren't centered in the page, so the text is off to the left side and does not cover the entire page. Any tips on how to center blocks? Note: I don't want the text centered. I want the block centered.

elementor official
Tonio

Tonio

If you select the widget (blue handle),the first tab on your editing menu will be 'layout'. There is a slider there which controls the width of the content. It actually seems to adjust the width of the column, always keeping it centered.

Strangely enough, when you select column instead of widget. there are also control options for size and positioning in the editing menu, but they don't seem to work as you might expect. At least not for me.

A workaround could be to create a three column structure and place your text in the middle one. Now it is possible tp adjust the size of the columns.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official