By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

how to bring dynamic content in short code's attribute on basis on new post;s title

M

mohsin

I am currently working on a books website. I have brought a blog post widget in elementor. in the blog post i would have post regarding author of the month . now i want to display all the books of that author in the blog post ( when user clicks on view all books of the author) . I have used author name as a tag while uploading books (as products of woo commerce). I can bring all the books of an author using woo commerce short code [products limit='2' tag='shakespare']. I am to handover the website to the client who would do blog posts for author of the month. Definitely each month there would be a new author. client does not know how to change tag attribute's value inside short code . Is there any possibility that short code gets Post's title ( which would have author;s name) in its tag attribute so that whenever user makes post about any author , all the books of that author come to the post via short code.

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official