By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

how to assign a vertical menu to a page that's already making use of a template?

S

Splitting_Atoms

Im creating a website with a vertical menu on the far left of the site. The rest of the content is boxed

I made a single page, 2 colums, one with the menu...one with the post content widget. As a display condition I set it to entire site. So far so good

However.. I also use a template for my single project pages. This is boxed content, and its a template that is filled with dynamic content

I want to have the vertical menu on this page as well. So im thinking.. I just set the display conditions of the vertical menu template to 'all portfolio'.. But then I get an error that there is another template already assigned to my portfolio items.. (which is the template for my single portfolio items. So i can't assign the vertical menu to these portfolio items

So my question is.. how do assign this vertical menu to a page that's already making use of a template?

elementor official
E

Eljay Bos

When you saved your menu, you had the choice of where to have it shown. You should choose all site.
Alternatively, you could make a popup menu. Look on YouTube how to make one that is sitewide.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official