By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to adjust the width size of the column - blog template

1sko

Good day guys, I'm just a newbie on using Elementor. I got this blog template that came from elementor template library. The template is good on desktop and tablet view, but on the mobile view its a bit off especially when our blog title is long. You can check the screenshot below:
mobile-view.JPG

I want to expand the post content size to look good on mobile. What elements should I adjust/modify in order to widen/expand the post content portion?

elementor official
busfizz.nl

busfizz.nl

This incident correlates with the column padding/ margin settings under advance.

elementor official

1sko

Hi, thanks for your reply. But here's the view of the section advance settings and column advance settings.

Section Advance Settings:
section.JPG

Column Advance Settings
column.JPG

Desktop View of the Blog Template
desktop-view.JPG

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official