By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to add images to Post Grids?

Skinburn

Skinburn

I've searched high and low through the forum for an answer and I can't find one - so I must be a simpleton.

I am currently using Elementor Pro on Wordpress. I have purchased Elementor Addons and Epic News Modules.

There must be a very simple answer to why I'm unable to find an image tab/menu in single post or grid post sections using Elementor Editor? I'm able to see image adjustment controls but no where to click on a file to open and drop an image in.

Do I need to use another plugin to create links to images? Just seems a long winded way of doing it. I have looked for tutorials on this but no luck.

Many thanks! :)

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Are you able to drag in the Text Editor? If so, you should also be able to drag in an image widget.

Just using Elementor Pro - from the Edit panel.

You may also want to look into the Unlimited Elements widgets. They have a lot of image and grid based widgets, I think for posts.

elementor official
Skinburn

Skinburn

Are you able to drag in the Text Editor? If so, you should also be able to drag in an image widget.

Just using Elementor Pro - from the Edit panel.

You may also want to look into the Unlimited Elements widgets. They have a lot of image and grid based widgets, I think for posts.
Hi and thanks so much for replying.

I should have said when i drag the post grid from the ‘essential addons’. Its an ‘all in one’ block design so I can edit the columns, margins, fonts, images and boxes in one place.

If you look at the second image there is no image menu.

Thanks

elementor official

Attachments

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Oh, I''m not an Essential Addons user, I'm afraid I can't help.
Please bring this to the attention of the Facebook Elementor Community. It has more people on it who are skilled with Elementor and the posts types.

elementor official
Skinburn

Skinburn

Oh, I''m not an Essential Addons user, I'm afraid I can't help.
Please bring this to the attention of the Facebook Elementor Community. It has more people on it who are skilled with Elementor and the posts types.
ok thanks!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official