By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How I do custom post type in wordpress?

M

Mohd Arquam

I have tried some plugins and codes too. But I didn't get any practical solution.

meisterleise

meisterleise

So , which plugins did you test and why are they no "practical solution"?

G

GaryMaxwell

At first you need to install and activate Custom Post Type UI plugin. After activating, the plugin a new menu item will be added in the WordPress admin menu called CPT UI.

Then go to CPT UI » Add New and create a new custom post type.

Wheelz

Wheelz

If you're looking at extending the post types and fields in your wordpress I would recommend two plugins. Custom Post Types UI (CPTUI) - This lets you create custom posts and taxonomies. Secondly, have a look at Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) - This plugin creates extra fields that you can add into your post types, user profiles etc. You can then access these fields in Elementor Pro when creating your design.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official