By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How do I remove the title name on my start page?

S

SaitamaSensei

Hello,

I am creating a website for the first time using the Elementor Page Builder. The start page is created and I am satisfied with the result, but now I have the problem that the name of the created page is fixed on the page (under the navigation). (Pic1)

When I click on the corresponding page in the dashboard under "Pages" and remove the name, it is replaced by an automatically generated name. (Pic2)

How can I remove the page name or how can the bar with the page names no longer appear on my created page?

Thanks a lot!

elementor official

Attachments

giovannino

giovannino

HI,
I'm not an expert because I've just started to use WP .
I think you have to install this plugin
Then when you are on Pages ... go to your page and Edit. On bottom right you will find a flag to hide the Title

Hide Page And Post Title

elementor official
Last edited:
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

You don't need the Hide and Post Title with Elementor.

You are correct, though about Hiding the Title.

On the Edit panel and the lower left, you will see the Gear icon. It is for the page settings. Toggle the Hide Title button, and I think if you choose the page layout as Elementor Canvas it will work too.

elementor official
R

RickyO

You don't need the Hide and Post Title with Elementor.

You are correct, though about Hiding the Title.

On the Edit panel and the lower left, you will see the Gear icon. It is for the page settings. Toggle the Hide Title button, and I think if you choose the page layout as Elementor Canvas it will work too.
Agreed; but, with the HELLO theme or HELLO Child theme, it doesn't seem to work. Though I set the Child theme as my default, I use the 'Elementor Full Width' option.

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Then just use the gear icon at the bottom left of the editor to choose the toggle to hide/show title.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official