By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question How do I make Headings in Elementor page editor display as per their heading tag?

J

Julia55

Hi,

I am using the latest version of Elementor and WP. The website displays fine on the front end but when I edit page with Elementor the headings display as paragraph style, even though their style has been set to the relevant heading tag. See attached images.

Can anybody suggest how I can get the headings to display as they do on the website (and as per their designated heading tag) in "Edit with Elementor"?

Note: This happened after I had trouble with SSL and some items not being served over https. I used Better Search Replace to resolve the SSL issue. I wonder if it had an impact on my heading display in the editor?

Many thanks for any suggestions you can offer.
Julia.

Attachments

• Home Page - edit with Elementor.JPG
    Home Page - edit with Elementor.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Home Page - front end.JPG
    Home Page - front end.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 147

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official