By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How do I kill the space between my menu and header?

swissp

swissp

Have you enabled the Navigator so you can click each section (and the columns and items inside it)? You might have a top padding set in that first section.

elementor official
U

Udo-B

Same problem here. (premium-version of elementor)

First section showing gap between the menue and the start of first section.
No margins, no paddings. Checked everything!

Can´t even "disable" the preview of the first section in the navigator (clicking on the eye-symbol, so it doesn´t show up in the layout, just the inside items in the section i can hide in the navigator). Every section i drop to the top has the gap and can´t be "unviewed".

Other pages don´t show this behaviour (no gap and can be disabled in the preview).

Even when i inspect the code in the browser i find no rendered margin etc.
Looks like an bug...

I appreciate every! help

elementor official

Attachments

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I'm not sure what is causing it, but try to make negative margins on bottom of the top nav bar and the top of the section below.

elementor official
elementor official