By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How do I decide what theme to use with Elementor?

M

mikeelem

I'm just starting to use Elementor and I like it, especially the canvas and other ways in which I can imagine a look for my site that has nothing to do with my current theme (2020). But I'm starting to think that I should probably use a theme that works more for me, so that I don't have to customize everything with Elementor. Is this how it's usually done? What considerations do I have when choosing a theme to work with Elementor? Like, what things do I want my theme to take care of so that it doesn't have to be customized in Elementor?

I'm not asking for specific answers so much as asking what how I go about deciding these things. I don't know a lot about available Wordpress themes and how they differ.

elementor official
elementor official