By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question How do I change colors of the scrolling arrow?

S

steph

Hi,

Thank you for reading my post! Does anyone know how to change the color of this arrow that brings you to the top of the page? For example, on this page, I want to change the color of the arrow from blue to gray.

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 12.07.34 PM.png

Thank you so much for your time and help, it is much appreciated!

All the best,

Steph

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi, what element did you use to create it? Were you able to Style it at all?

elementor official
S

steph

Hi Koni, thank you for your response. The arrow just appeared when I enabled the sticky header. I have not been able to style it at all. Do you know where I can go for help?

Many thanks.

Steph

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

There seem to be 3 different youtube videos that address the sticky header. I don't know if one of these can help, but it may worth a try:

Ok -- I'm too new to share links. So check with YouTube and search for these 3 titles:

- Create Animated Scroll Down Arrow with Elementor Pro and CSS
- Scroll with Elementor and Jet Elements Addon
- Create a Sticky Scrolling Effect Using Elementor

One of these should be able to lead you in the right direction.

I hope it helps.

elementor official
elementor official