By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question How can I Reposition Title in Default layout pages

D

dedaluspress

I've been successfully working with Elementor to redesign/update a site (using Templates, etc) but am stumped when it comes to Page Title.

If I use Elementor Canvas, there's no page title, as expected.

However If I choose the Default page layout, the title appears but I am unable to move, format or edit otherwise it. (Inconveniently it always seems to 'float' off to the left side and often spoils the balance of the page.)

I'm sure there must be a simple way to access and edit the Default (I'm using the Elementor Hello theme) but, try as I might, I cannot find it.

All help very gratefully appreciated! Good wishes to all

Last edited:
hakira

hakira

Hello @dedaluspress , the best option that you have is:

Turn off page title on that page settings, and inside a section or where u would like to have the page title, put a Title Widget, then, you have on that widget in the text field, on right up corner you have a icon "Dynamic Tags" click on there, scroll down and choose "Page Title"

There you go, you have a customizable page title on your website / page

D

dedaluspress

Brilliant! That’s exactly what I need.
Thanks so much for taking the time to help!
Good wishes

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official