By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How can I remove the unwanted underline?

Sr.Jaime

Sr.Jaime

Hello guys, my name is James. Currently I’m building my own Wordpress website with elementor pro.

While I’m building the footer template and single post template from scratch, I realize there are always this black underline in the heading text and text editor, which is really annoyed.

I tried to remove it, but it doesn’t work no matter what(it's not hyperlink underline or underline from typography). Can anyone tell me how to remove this underline?

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Unwanted underline.jpg
    Unwanted underline.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 35
P

Portland31

It does look like the lines from typography. Are you sure that is not the problem?

Sr.Jaime

Sr.Jaime

It does look like the lines from typography. Are you sure that is not the problem?
Absolutely not from typography, as I tried to edit that from its underline option, yet the black underline is still there.

P

Portland31

Ok if you have tried a preview in a different theme and that does not work.
I would contact Elementor for support.
They are quick and responsive.

Sr.Jaime

Sr.Jaime

Ok if you have tried a preview in a different theme and that does not work.
I would contact Elementor for support.
They are quick and responsive.
You meant to save what I have finished to templates and then export&import them to another theme, and see if it works? That sounds good idea.

Thanks, man. If the issue is still there, I will try to contact the Elementor team.

P

Portland31

If you go to the Dashboard menu - Appearance - Themes - and preview another theme and see if the underlines are still there. It is a way of trying other themes to see if the problem is in the Theme you are using. Hover over the Themes you have loaded and a live preview link should show. If you decide to accept another Theme you can always go back to the original one you are using now.

Attachments

• Themes.JPG
    Themes.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 19
Wheelz

Wheelz

To rule out a theme issue, install the Hello theme and switch to that and view the site. If its still coming up with the line under it, then you've got that setting somewhere in your elementor site. If you view it in chrome and the go to View > Developer > Inspect Elements and then mouse over it, you'll see the HTML and CSS. If you can copy the CSS and any selectors here we might be able to see where its coming from.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official