By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How can I put a nav menu on top of an image?

F

Furke

Hey, I'm by no means a wordpress expert, I'm just trying to build my own website for my small business, so my apologies in advance if this is a stupid question.

I'd like to have a large image at the top of my homepage, and I'd like to have my nav menu on top of that image, like on the screenshot I've attached. My attempt at achieving this was to create a section with the image as the background, and then placing an inner section (= nav menu) within that section.

The problem with this, is that the nav menu is in the center of the section, but I want it at the top of the image. The only way I've managed to get it there, is to add spacing / padding etc. below the nav bar, so that it gets pushed to the top. But if I do that, it stops being responsive, because it keeps the same amount of padding on other display sizes.

Thanks in advance for any help!

elementor official

Attachments

E

Eljay Bos

use percentages to position your menu, and adapt accordingly in responsive mode for tablet and mobile

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official