By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How can I make a Product Page (made with Elementor) to be the homepage?

A

Aurimas21

Hi, I am working on a website that has a single product in its shop (WooCommerce). I am using Elementor Pro to extend the functionality and the looks of WooCommerce default Product Page through the use of templates but what I am struggling with is to have this product page then show on my homepage. The most common answer to a similar question online is to include a shortcode for the product page on your homepage (for example [product_page id="1029"]),however this brings only the WooCommerce version on Single Product page that cannot be edited with Elementor. If I try to include the shortcode for the Elementor template (product page) in my homepage it gets messed up because its simply a template of a page and not associated with any specific product. Could anyone please advise as to how can I resolve this?

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

You don't want to create an elementor template for each product - that defeats the purpose. Can you try to create a section template instead of a page template? Then you may be able to place the section onto the page. Perhaps you could query on categories or tags and use that inside the template? I don't know, just trying to see how any solution I almost understand might work.

But I am having the same issue. I have finally gotten the page to accept the products the way I want, but the actual shop reverts to Woocommerce - so ugly!

So, I am following you in hopes that someone else knows the answer and is willing to share with us.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official