By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How can I fix this anchor scroll animation (on chrome)?

R

Ryan1994

Hey Guys,

So I made a portfolio website in Elementor and added anchor links for in my navigation menu.
The anchors are all working fine like it should. The only problem with it is the transition of the anchor in Google Chrome.

On safari for example the transition of the anchor is working fine but. But on Google Chrome on the other hand the transition begins really slow and after 1 or 2 sec. it starts to go a little bit faster to the destination of the anchor link. I did not make use of plugins of how to effect anchor transition or any of that kind of plugin. I only simply made the anchors in Elementor and defined the ID of the anchor in my Wordpress menu settings (in appearance).

So I don't know what the problem really is with the slow transition on Google Chrome.
To give you a better idea of what I mean I made a video screen capture:

Do any of you guys know how to fix this problem??

thnx in advance.

elementor official
giovannino

giovannino

Hello Ryan, did you fix the issue ? I got serious problems too. I just posted another similar one:
elementorforum.com/threads/big-issue-using-menu-anchor-just-below-menu-header.4987/

elementor official
elementor official