By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How can I copy the whole HTML from a page to another, like WPBakery Visual Builder?

marcofama

marcofama

Hey guys,

don't get me wrong before I start :) I'm a fan of Elementor, already purchased a Pro license for a site I created, and also been starting to buy website templates created using Elementor rather than WPBakery due to its better performances and ease of use, for the end client.

But there is definitely something awkward that I can't understand yet!

Why can't I simply access the plain HTML code as I can do in WPBakery?

It'd be way easier to grab "page templates" from a domain (created using Elementor) to another, in order to migrate the design and structure and content, say from a dummy demo page on a staging server, to the production / client one.

I saw 3rd party plugins to be used and weird stories on the web... so I thought I'd better raise my hand over here, and possibly the Elementor staff could consider this option for future releases?

Take care everyone, and thanks for your attention.
Marco

elementor official
xdunicorn

xdunicorn

You can just "Save as template" and then reuse it on other pages, have you tried that?

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official