By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Horizontal alignment of content

• Thread starter cleacleacleaclea
  • Start date
C

cleacleacleaclea

Hi, fellow Elementor users!

I'm currently having some trouble with the alignment of content on my web site. Columns differ per page in how far they are from the menu bar on the left hand side. I have attached some images to show some examples.

I notice there's a 'Vertical align' adjustment in the 'Edit section' menu of Elementor, but there doesn't seem to be a 'Horizontal align' adjustment! It seems that would fix my problem, if it existed. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to get the text aligned the same in each page?

The page with the text that is showing further away from the menu bar is actually composed of a section two columns - maybe this is causing the issue. But, would still be good to know if this can be solved without having to change to one column

Many thanks & take care!

Cameron :)

elementor official

Attachments

• Elementor 3.JPG
    Elementor 3.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Elementor 2.JPG
    Elementor 2.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Elementor 1.JPG
    Elementor 1.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 12
C

cleacleacleaclea

Just attaching another screenshot showing the set up for the page with the text that shows up furthest away from the menu bar - the page that has 2 colums. The 'About' page screenshotted above is just one column of text.

Cheers! :)

elementor official

Attachments

• Elementor 4.JPG
    Elementor 4.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official