By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Hoping to Display a Dynamic Gallery. Possible?

berretay

berretay

Hello All,
I am new to the forum and was not sure what to search exactly so my apologies if this question has already been addressed. My goal is to list several different features, add-ons, and images explaining pool terms and when a visitor clicks on an image, I am hoping to display a handful of additional pictures of that particular feature to emphasize the range in materials, aesthetics, colors, etc. Hopefully, this makes sense. I was hoping to not create posts for each individual feature or add-on and then have to link the visitor to that post. A pop-up lightbox with more pictures of that individual feature or add-on is preferred. It's almost like I am wanting a refined gallery based on a visitor's actions within a broader gallery. I know I can use a filter within a gallery but that is too limiting in this case. Any advice or direction is appreciated!

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official