By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Homepage background video - two different video for desktop and mobile?

matej777

matej777

Hey everyone,

yes, I've used search function on forum and (obviously) Googled as much as I could - no luck. My current situation is:

I've uploaded 1920x1080 .mp4 video to Media LIbrary and used the link to add video as background video on my Homepage. Everything works perfectly, especially on desktop. I had an idea to change up the video little bit for mobile: created 1080x1920 sequence, changed up the positions of a few shots, exported, uploaded and boom - video looked perfect on mobile.

The problem is I can only use one link for the background video, meaning, the same video will be played on all devices. I get it, that's how responsive themes/plugins work. And don't get me wrong, these themes are getting better and better, but ... is there any possibility, to have two separate videos linked (or even three, for the tablet),so that each device would be playing a different one?

I hope I've written everything in enough detail. Looking forward to hear your answers.

Best regards,
Matej

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official