By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Hide Title doesn't stay hidden

D

debitspread

I'd like to report what I think is a bug. The "Hide Title" toggle doesn't stay enabled on Page Settings > General Settings.

Or at least it doesn't stay enabled reliably until re-set. I haven't figured out what the conditions are that causes it to become disabled, but somehow, the enabled status disappears frequently enough to become annoying.

If this behavior is not a bug, I would appreciate some guidance.

Many thanks.

Steve Kobb

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I understand your frustration, and I do not know why it is happening.

I tend to hide it on each page, just in case. The lower left of the editor has a gear icon. You can choose that icon and turn on "hide title" from there.

If it is still an issue that disturbs you, ask for it to be fixed as a new feature in the github page:

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Silly page glitched to have this response in wrong tab. Please ignore this one message and read the previous message.

elementor official
Last edited:
D

debitspread

I THINK I know the answer to my own question: I'm using StyleKit to manage my Global Settings, and "Hide Title" is a toggle that has to be saved to those settings.

I just realized this, so my best guess is that my individual page setting was overwritten each time by the Global Settings, which -- up until a few moments ago -- did not have "Hide Toggle" enabled.

Thank you for your response, Koni.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official