By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

hide templates and envato menus based on user roles

B

bigears

Hi All

I tried 2 plugins to edit user roles and can hide or limit access based on user roles, but I just cannot hide the Templates and Envato menus which I don't user role to get access to. Is this a Elementor or a Wordpress or a pluing question?

Thanks
bigears

jmek

jmek

I filed a support question with Elementor and they said it was outside their control and would require custom coding. I've tried several role manager plugins (Capability Manager Enhanced, User Role Editor, and WP User Manager),but none of them seem to pick up the Elementor capabilities. They do pick up Formidable Forms capabilities just fine, so I think it's something in the connection between Elementor and WordPress--which means that probably no one will take responsibility for it.

Does anyone know a way to allow users to move content blocks and insert Elementor templates/blocks without giving them the capability to delete or modify existing Elementor templates?

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official