By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Hide section until scrolling down

P

Persuasion89

So I have a website that I'm making and the client wants basically a 2 part header. The standard navbar, but then a second part that doesn't show up until you scroll. I'm not able to figure out a good way to do this. I can give an example of this on another website if I don't make any sense here. Thanks in advance!

elementor official
P

Persuasion89

Well, I figured this out, what I needed was to have the secondary sticky header to only appear after a certain scroll point and then disappear again at a point. If you don't have pro you need to use a little java and CSS, if anyone needs this holler at me because I have the script and CSS saved. This took forever because the free version doesn't play well with this and it took me like 4 days off and on to get it right.

elementor official
Ember

Ember

Hey I'd love to try out your code for this - I appreciate it!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official